Sidewalks carts are here and ready to be distributed. Introducing our breakthrough design, "The Tamalero" model # TML-LA21. This Tamal cart was designed specifically for sidewalk vending, and approved for the sidewalks of Los Angeles. Constructed of lightweight, reinforced fiberglass on top of a steel chassis with 304 stainless accessories, you won't find a more durable, affordable, maneuverable and innovative food cart on the street.
Make your brand stand out with one of our custom color selections or wrap it to fit your brand. Own and operate your own or rent a tamale cart. Join the next generation of street vending with Revolution Carts.
- SIMPLE APPLICATION PROCESS
- FREE COACHING & RESOURCES
- PERSONALIZED SERVICES
- FAIR & FLEXIBLE
- STARTUP & EXISTING BUSINESSES
- APPROVED WITHIN 1 WEEK* (Upon receiving the required documentation.
CALL/EMAIL FOR PRICING
START YOUR TAMALES SIDEWALK VENDING BUSINESS TODAY
- 46"L x 40"W x 30H"
- Overall weight 250 lbs
- Square Steel Tube Chassis
- Reinforced Fiberglass Body
- Propane Ready
- Copper Gas Piping
- Fire Resistant Body
- Custom Colors
- LAHD Approved
- HCD & LAFD Compliant
- 336 Tamale Capacity
- Stainless Bain Marie (24"x24"x24")
- (4) Stainless Pots w/ Lids (12"x12")
- Secondary Cover for Pots (Lockable)
- 12000 BTU Propane Burner
- (4) Front Display Aluminum Shelves
- Cabinet w/ Drawer (33"x14"x12")
- Stainless Steel Venting
- 304 Stainless Steel Push Bar
- (2) 16 x 3.0 Rear Wheels
- (2) 8" Front Lockable Caster Wheels
- White Umbrella (70.75" diameter)
- Removable Trash Can (15"x5"x24")
Carts are currently in production and once they are ready for distribution, the estimated delivery times will be 60-75 business days from the time your deposit is collected (delivery dates could vary widely depending on current customs regulations).
Speak with your sales representative when you place your order for a more accurate estimate.
All carts come with a limited 90 day warranty from the time of delivery. Repair or replacement of body, tire or propane system will be provided under the warranty for manufacturing flaws or defects only.
The warranty does not cover damage resulting from negligence, improper maintenance, unauthorized modification of the product or equipment, natural disasters, theft or loss of the product. Equipment added to the cart is subject to that manufacturers' policy.
Speak with your sales representative further warranty related questions.